COACH LISTING DETAIL
reload Home page
images not displayed?
images not displayed? Reload Home page
Solar panels and lith batteries and newer inverters and power to spare!
This is one of a few mid door wanderlodges,its a rare bird.
Series 60 engine,Allison trans,Aquahot heat,HWH jacks,Powertech genny,all of the right stuff!
Call Randy 352 538 3435
What she has:
1. Detroit Diesel Series 60 engine, DDEC III.
2. 6-speed Allison tranny
3. 3-level exhaust Jake brake
4. Liftable tag axle (for better tight maneuvering)
5. “Blue Box” (black, actually!) full of documentation
6. Full-size set of schematics & drawings
7. Flash drive with files on different systems & photos of work done by PO
8. Musical horn (the most important thing! Lol)
9. HWH leveler*
10. Full size awning
11. Individual window awnings*
12. 6 x 300-watt solar panels
13. Li-ion battery bank
14. Twin 2-KW PSW inverters
15. 15KW generator
16. Washing machine
17. Residential electric fridge-freezer
18. Electric fireplace
20. New in 2019 microwave/convection oven
21. Island E-W queen bed (with room to walk around it)
22. Sleep number mattress
23. Electric sewer macerator (attaches to sewer pipe, empties black/gray water thru garden hose if necessary)
24. Seven tires date code 2016, one 2021
25. 6 wheel covers (to protect tires against UV)
26. “Magnashade” windshield cover (2 years old)
27. And (almost) a full tank of diesel!!
*denotes needs work (see next section)
What she needs:
1. Window awnings hold open straps need replacing one side, main awning fine
2. HWH, one rear footplate needs re-seating
3. Dust dauber nest on blades of center A/C unit makes it vibrate
4. Co-pilot windshield wiper motor does not work, I have removed the wiper blade.
5. Engine start batteries weak (starts fine using combiner switch)
6. Slow fresh water leak, about 2 drips per second if pump left on. I had a massive water freeze up February 2021, cracked fresh water pipes in many locations. Replaced most of fresh-water pipe runs, but still a slow drip somewhere under the bus.
7. Pyro temp doesn't work; PO replaced the gauge which didn't fix it, he thought the sender might be bad. I never got round to investigating, as I'm careful to keep the boost pressure low by not accelerating hard, & shifting down on steep grades.
8. Aux air compressor (for opening gray/black water valves to dump) needs repair/replace. Never really needed it, as I usually dump tanks last thing before leaving campsite & the engine provides pressurized air.
9. Needs engine oil change.
What I've done:
1. Had AquaHot completely rebuilt by Jon Carrilo at Q13, all diesel burner components, including “brain”, replaced with new, not re-manufactured, items.
2. Installed electric fireplace/TV stand in living area (it's free-standing, could be removed).
3. Installed closet organizer in closet aft of bed. (Could be easily removed if not wanted)
4. Installed pull-out shelving in closet across from shower. (Could also be easily removed if not wanted).
5. Cabling for satellite dish (DirecTV automatic dish, roof or remote mount, included with bus).
6. Had a partial repaint job done in Mexico 2 years ago.
7. Replaced engine fuel filter September.
8. Replaced generator fuel, oil & air filters 2020.
9. One new tire (driver side inner dually) October due to blow-out.
10. Diesel fuel lines to generator replaced 2019 (one was leaking, both felt stiff & brittle, replaced with braided steel hydraulic-type lines.
11. Oil/filter changes as per service schedule (but she's due one soon)
There are probably other things that I've done & forgotten about, also maybe things wrong with her that I've become so accustomed to that I've temporarily forgotten them.
Give Randy a call,352 538 3435