COACH LISTING DETAIL
1987 FC 35
additional pics available? :
Price reduced to $29,500 This coach was owned by a WOG memeber for quite a few years.
The present owner has had it for 2 years.
Newer paint,new tires and batteries,
300 hp Cat 3208 with the ZF overdrive tranny,onan diesel generator
For more info on Wanderlodges go to
Reduced price,only $29,500!!
The owner of this coach got new coach FEVER!!
He has a new (other brand) coach and he needs to sell the 87FC 35.
The 87 FC has the big engine,the intercooler,the overdrive tranny.
It has air ride,air brakes and all of the wanderlodge amenities.
Its built out of the best American steel,by American craftsmen.
32 years young and still kicking!
1987 Bluebird Wanderlodge FC-35 $32,500 OBO Bradenton, FL 34209
• Approx. 170,000 miles
• 4187 Engine hours
• 50 AMP service
• All steel body, no fiberglass caps
• No rust on body or in storage bays.
• New Continental tires 6/18
• New batteries 7/19
• New color backup camera 5/19
• New custom twin mattresses 4/18 (Twin bed model)
• Oil changed and replaced all filters 6/19 (engine & gen set)
• Antifreeze changed 6/19
• Bus repainted approx. 10 yrs ago
• Air bags replaced 2016
• Brakes replaced 2016
• All belts and hoses replaced 2016
• Caterpillar 3208 300 HP Turbo engine (runs strong)
• ZF transmission (no issues, works well)
• 2” receiver hitch good for 7500 lbs (set up for towing car, trailer, etc)
• Newer Dometic porcelain toilet
• Power Steering pump rebuilt 2018
• Headlights replaced with LED lights
• Taillights replaced with LED lights
• Most interior lights replaced with LED lights
• Complete electrical schematic drawings
• Complete owner’s manuals for bus (3 large binders}
• Complete maintenance manuals for all electrical and mechanical components
• Original “Blue Box” with original Wanderlodge Sales booklet & window sticker $247,000
• Residential Stainless Steel refrigerator installed in 2015 (does not run on propane or have an ice maker)
• Generator is manual start only and runs strong.
• Gas stove and (2) gas furnaces work.
• (2) Roof Top A/C Units work and run ice cold.
• Dash air does not work.
• Air step works. (had repaired in 5/18)
• All awnings are original Zip Dee awnings. All In good shape except main awning has a small hole in it. The awing spring mechanisms all work, except for the front driver’s side awning which I pull up manually. (Spring mechanism needs to be replaced)
• Leveling jacks are not functioning, but can be repaired.
• Original bus compressor works, but will need to be rebuilt or replaced in future.
• Rear passenger side bedroom window is cracked, but I have the replacement window.
• Travel range on bus is approx. 425 miles. This is due to when the gas tank was cleaned a number of years ago, the fuel siphoning apparatus got moved up the tank. The gas gauge and odometer no longer work. (There is a trip odometer that does work that we use as our make shift gas gauge.)
• Some gauges work and some don’t. Speedo and air pressure gauges do work.
• Bathroom door handle needs to be fixed. Let’s you out, but not in.
• Gray tank, black tank and water tank sensors no longer work.
• Musical air horns work and still have the original song book.
• Doorbell works.
• TV antenna extends and works.
• Hot water heater works
• Water pump works.
• Small microwave oven included. (You will want to purchase larger Convection style oven in the future)
• Includes large original storage pod on roof.
• CB radio works but is not wired up.
• Wandersound radio works.
• Both Flexsteel captain’s chairs are in good condition. Driver’s seat has a few small holes from wear on bottom cushion. Both are power seats and they work.
• Also included in the sale are extra new belts, filters, air bags, new Blue Bird mud flaps, musical horns, new electric replacement step, original mirrors, a few bags of new cream carpeting) glass for many side windows and many other parts. Also 4 gallons of diesel oil and Diesel Kleen fuel additive.
• Bus weight is 35,000# and built like a tank.
Reason for selling: We just needed more space as we now have (2) large Greyhounds and a 10 yr old granddaughter who loves to go with us. We just purchased a new 2019 Tiffin Open Road and just came back from a 5300 mile trip to Colorado and South Dakota. Nobody gave a second look to the new Tiffin….when we drove the Wanderlodge, we felt like rock stars! So many thumbs up, honks and people taking pictures…we hate to sell, but don’t need (2) coaches. We purchased the Wanderlodge (2) years ago and shopped for over a year before we found this beauty in Deland, FL.